Vision’s First-Home Buyers Webinar 2023
At Vision, we often get asked, “How much can I afford to pay?”, “What are the extra hidden costs?”, and, “What grants am I eligible for?”. In this webinar, we break down the ins and outs of purchasing a home, and answer any questions that a first-home buyer, or their support network, are seeking answers to, including…
- What do I need to consider when buying my first home?
- Is my financial situation suitable for a home loan application?
- What steps do I need to take to get a home loan?
- How can Vision assist me during the home loan process?
- What Government benefits are still available?
- How can I put myself in the best position to be approved for a loan and get the lowest rate?
- What is a guarantor and how do they work?
- What is mortgage insurance and how can I avoid it?
- Why do banks make some of the decisions they do?
- What offerings can Vision provide me to help me get the best start to my financial journey?
Watch our First-Home Buyers Webinar now!
To access this webinar, please email email@example.com for an access password.
At Vision, we are prepared to spend time with our clients to help them in this journey, and provide the right information and deal with the complex processes that may be experienced. We have your best interests at heart, and have a wealth of information and expert knowledge to help first-home buyers save time and money, and ensure that they are paired with the right product and the right loan.
If you are a first-home buyer, we recommend reaching out to us early in your journey, and let us deal with the complex processes that a first-home buyer may experience.
Want to keep up-to-date with what’s happening at Vision?
Vision Property & Finance is dedicated to providing you and our clients with the best advice for engaging in your property and financial journey. Follow us on our social media and subscribe to our newsletters to get exclusive content and keep up with the latest news.