FNP Solutions Pty Ltd (ABN 87 156 409 531) [t/a Vision Wealth Strategies] is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 097 797 049) AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No. 236523
This site is provided by FNP Solutions Pty Ltd on an "as is" basis. FNP Solutions Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties of any kind express or implied, as to the operation of the site or the information, content, materials, or products included on this site.
To the full extent permissible by applicable law, FNP Solutions Pty Ltd disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. FNP Solutions Pty Ltd will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
This site is created and controlled by FNP Solutions Pty Ltd in New South Wales, Australia. As such, the laws of New South Walesand Australia will govern these disclaimers, and terms and conditions, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to our site and these disclaimers, and terms and conditions at any time.
Should you choose to act on any of the information included in the website, you accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from or through it to the maximum permitted by law.
FNP Solutions Pty Ltd limits any liability that cannot be excluded to restoring the service, re-supplying the material or refunding any amount paid to FNP Solutions Pty Ltd for the service or material.
Any products or services provided by FNP Solutions Pty Ltd may be modified over time.
None of the information and data contained in this website nor any opinion expressed constitutes a specific recommendation to purchase or sell a financial product, or to provide financial product advice.
FNP Solutions Pty Ltd and its associates is not engaged in rendering any legal or professional services by placing these general informational materials on this website. We are not Licenced tax agents.
FNP Solutions Pty Ltd makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this website. Any links provided to other server sites are offered as a matter of convenience and in no way are meant to imply that FNP Solutions Pty Ltd endorses, sponsors, promotes or is affiliated with the owners of or participants in those sites, or endorses any information contained on those sites, unless expressly stated.
FNP Solutions Pty Ltd does not warrant or represent that the site is error free or free from viruses or defects. You must do all that is necessary (including using virus checking software) to satisfy yourself that accessing this website will not adversely affect your computer system(s).
FNP Solutions Pty Ltd is the copyright owner of all text and graphics contained on this website, except as otherwise indicated. Other parties’ trademarks and service marks that may be referred to herein are the property of their respective owners. You may print a copy of the information contained herein for your personal use only, but you may not reproduce or distribute the text or graphics to others or substantially copy the information on your own server, or link to this website, without prior written permission of FNP Solutions Pty Ltd.
Permission to use and reproduce documents and related graphics available from this website is granted, provided that:
1) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright and this permission notice appear; 2) use and reproduction of documents and related graphics available from this website is limited to personal, non-commercial use; 3) no documents or related graphics, including logos, available from this website are modified in any way; and 4) no graphics, including logos, available from this website are used separate from accompanying text. Use or reproduction for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in civil and criminal penalties.
Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
If any part of this disclaimer is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining parts of the disclaimer shall nevertheless continue in full force.
This site is only relevant to Australian residents.
©Copyright 2001 Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
**Where other entities are involved, the Corporate Authorised Representative disclosure must be contained on the Financial Services page. All other disclaimers / disclosures should be relevant to the business as a whole**
If you have a complaint about the service provided by us you should:
- Let us know your concerns. We value your feedback and the opportunity to improve our service. In the first instance, please let us know your concerns. Alternatively, you can email or write setting out details of your complaint to: The Complaints Manager, Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd (Infocus). Email: email@example.com; or Post: PO Box 1856, Sunshine Plaza QLD 4558; or Telephone (07) 5406 5000.
- Outline the specific areas of service, which have not met with your satisfaction. Detail in your letter, as simply as possible, all the facts relating to your complaint and how you believe we can investigate and resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
- Infocus will investigate your complaint and will make every effort to ensure you receive a fair and prompt reply. Infocus will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 30 business days. We will keep you informed of what is happening to your complaint if this investigation cannot be resolved within this time.
- If you still do not get a satisfactory outcome, you have the right to take the complaint to an external dispute resolution scheme.
Infocus is a member of the external complaints resolution scheme operated by the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provide free advice and assistance to customers not satisfied with the responses provided by member companies to their complaints. AFCA may undertake an independent external investigation of the complaint or enquiry. Member companies like Infocus are bound by any decisions made by AFCA.
You can write to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority:
Phone: 1800 931 678
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Website General Advice Warning
Information published on this website has been prepared for general information purposes only and not as specific advice to any particular person. Any advice contained in this document is General Advice and does not take into account any person's particular investment objectives, financial situation and particular needs.
Before making an investment decision based on this advice you should consider, with or without the assistance of a qualified adviser, whether it is appropriate to your particular investment needs, objectives and financial circumstances. Past performance of financial products is no assurance of future performance.
Product Disclosure Statement
Product Disclosure Statements contain information necessary for you to make a decision whether or not to invest in financial products mentioned on this website. You should also obtain and read this document prior to proceeding with any decision to purchase a financial product.